Lisa and her guest Kirsten Plonner discuss Untamed by Glennon Doyle. This conversation delves into adult topics such as drug use and alcoholism. There are also curse words sprinkled throughout the episode. Please listen to the episode before playing it in front of children.
Untamed is an extremely popular book and Lisa and Kirsten discuss some of the reasons why the book is so popular and take a deep dive talking about many aspects of the book – including what they liked and didn’t like about the book.
At the end of the show, the narrative gets flipped and Lisa and Kirsten discuss some, “Everyone Hated it But Me Books.”
Everyone Hated It But Me Books:
· The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life by Mark Manson
· Everything is F*cked, a Book About Hope by Mark Manson
· Anne of Green Gables Library by L.M. Montgomery
· Anne of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery
An article mentioned on the podcast:
· The Seattle Times article describes it as a self-help for wealthy white women.”
For more information, find Lisa on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and her website.
*The book titles mentioned include affiliate links. You can support the podcast by purchasing a book with the links because the podcast receives a small commission.