When Do You Quit on a Book?
Everyone Loved It But Me is a podcast where we take a deep dive and discuss a popular book with a unique perspective. In our Book Bits episodes, Lisa tackles book etiquette, literary topics, and book news.
In this episode, Lisa talks about if you should attend your book club if you didn’t like the book and, if you do show up to your book club – do you share your true feelings?
Lisa and guest Scheffie Lindquist, who was on The Goldfinch episode, also discuss the question of when you should quit on a book?
Books discussed here:
· The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
· Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
· Oona Out of Order by Margarita Montimore
· What Remains: A Memoir of Fate, Friendship and Love by Carole Radziwill
· Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
· A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman
For more information, find Lisa on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and her website.
*The book titles mentioned include affiliate links. You can support the podcast by purchasing a book with the links because the podcast receives a small commission.